Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Financial History

I started to come to my senses when I gave birth to my first daughter. Due to the complication it costs me a bomb and I dont have sufficient saving at that point of time. Prior to my pregnancy, I was a heavy spender due to no commitment. With a decent earning and no commitment except for my car, I was enjoying my life like no tommorrow. Buy whatever I wanted or whatever I felt like having. Without realising that I have overspent my money plus credit card..

With the birth of my daughter suddenly I realised that..hey I cant live like this this.. I need to have savings and sufficient emergency fund just in case.. I cant live with credit and I need to have cash around..

This is where the restructuring of my debts started. I learnt about money management through the various finance blog and I decided to adapt a few approach.. and it works.. If I am keeping to this approaches, I will be a millionaires in 5 years time.. hopefully.. The approach will be revealed in the next post... Until then see you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search