Monday, February 9, 2009

My Portfolio

I am trying to diversify as much as possible so that when the economy goes downhill, I am not too much affected. But hey with the current economic conditions nothing seems to be reliable.

Fortunately so far I am not much affected by the current economic slowdown because my stock portfolio is the least in my basket. Before the economic downturn, my gut feeling made me sold off all my shares and I managed to avoid the big crash. The remaining stock that I have now has devalued more than 50%. Same goes to my unit trust. I used to transfer my old age saving to ASW until somebody managed to influenced me to put into the public mutual fund. I did and I am now down with only half of my investment. I guest all my stock and unit funds will be kept there until market get back to normal in perhaps 4 to 5 years time.. nothing much I can do right now.

My main target now is to increase my savings and decrease my debt. As per the earlier post, I have a little bit of debt which I need to celar in acouple of month time. And I hope by then I am debt free.

Until next time....

This is all for now

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kak Ai.. been reading your post because we have similiar goal to become a millionaire (or two). Hows your Unit Trust funds? I guess by now some fund have recover its value

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search